The Abbey founded in 1912, whose architecture aims at the harmony of natural geometric forms, uses polychrome brick and granite with refinement. As the reception is a Benedictine tradition, the abbey church is accessible all year round to attend celebrations with Gregorian chant. Renewal stays are also available in a setting of beauty and peace. A wide variety of products made at the Abbey, such as cheeses, ciders and apple products, are available at the shop all year round. Other services are also offred: Self-picking apples, guided tours in summer and audio guides in all seasons.